Lexy Lynch has her Masters in Acupuncture and is a licensed acupuncturist, certified by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine and has a nationally certified Diplomate in Acupuncture (NCCAOM). She is also a RYT-200 Yoga Alliance trained and certified Yoga instructor in Vinyasa, Power Vinyasa, Restorative, Yin & Meridian Styles. She is Shoden Reiki Level I certified. Her undergraduate degree is from the Whittemore School of Business, where she received her Bachelors of Science in Marketing. Her specialties include but are not limited to: orthopedic, pediatric, geriatric, prenatal and Japanese Acupuncture styles. Her treatment history includes:
- Treating pediatric patients and young teens at Boston Medical Center, where she treated patients with symptomology related to: failure to thrive, allergic reactions, neonatal abstinence syndrome, migraines, menstrual disorders and depression.
- Treating Geriatric patients at Element Care Facility, where she treated patients with symptomology related to: Diabetes, Stroke aftermath, frequent urination & incontinence, low back pain, vision issues & memory loss.
- Working with patients for fertility, during pregnancy and IVF implantation.
- She assisted her mentor, Marcus Schulkind treating orthopedic injury at the Boston Ballet on professional ballerinas.
- She is trained in Orthopedic Acupuncture style (also known as Dry Needling or Trigger Point Therapy).
- She has partaken in several Biomechanical assessment workshops.
- She is a board member of the Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Society of Massachusetts.